This dog treat couldn’t be any simpler to make!
1. Preheat oven to 250*
2. Cut off the rough ends and chop your sweet potato in half. Then place the flat side down on the cutting board and slice each half into 1/4 inch thick slices. (sweet potatoes are not easy to cut so a sharp heavy knife is essential.)
3. Place the slices into a bowl with a couples shakes of cinnamon and a dash of oil, then stir it around to coat both sides of the slices.
4. Lay all of the slices out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Cook in the oven for 3 hours.
6. Allow to cool completely.
Refrigerate in a quart sized bag or airtight container for no longer than 4 weeks. (not that they ever last that long)